Thursday, March 09, 2006

Chapter 4.5 - Here´s to the future ...

A quarter of a century is a mighty long time but by no means the end of the road.

I will strive forward in my quest for good music and, of course, recognition.

Claiming a little respect for my works is not too much to ask for.

I want to thank all my musical collaborators who have joined me in my quest over the last 25 years. Thomas Racz and Franca Pettrich in particular.

Thanks to all those who have supported me for the most part of the way: My sister, my mother, ehm, my sister, my mother … and to all those who make my day by feeding back that they like my music.

To my own children, Kevin and Vanessa, I will say this: Music is my life and the simple fact that you exist gives me hope and inspiration.

To my father: It is a pity and a hurtful experience that you never bothered to really listen to my songs. You hardly know me.

To Renate, my close friend, you spent time with me and gave me words of support when I needed them most, for this, and for your friendship I say: Thank you.

To my sister: Even though Mum has passed away, we are family. I miss her so much but we still have each other.


TJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home